联 系 人：赵老师、郭老师
ADMISSION FOR CHINESE GOVERNMENT
I. Program Category and Admission Category
1) Program Category: Chinese Government Scholarship - Chinese University Program (Program Category Type B)
2) Admission Category: Full-time Master Degree Programs and PhD. Degree Programs
II. Application Requirements
1) The applicants must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health condition, with their nationalities citizenship exist longer than six years. The planned enrolment quota of Chinese Government Scholarship can only be provided to new students, students who are currently studying in China can not apply for this scholarship.
2) Requirements on applicants' education background and age:
Master's degree program applicants should hold a Bachelor's Degree, and under 35 years old. PhD. degree program applicants must hold a Master's Degree and under 40 years old.
III. Application Procedure
Applicants are required to complete both of the on-line procedures as well as mail the hard-copy application materials to Yunnan University.Please mail the following hard-copy materials to the office of International Programs.
1. Applicants should visithttp://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchinaand fill in the application form in Chinese or English(Agency Number of Yunnan University is 10673, Program Category is B) submit the form online to complete the online application. then, download and print it.
2. Hard-copy materials package(three copies for each item).
（1）Signed copy of the application form (see above).
（1）Photocopy of the Passport information page.
（3）Copy of the applicant's highest academic degree certificate notarized by a public notary. Those who are currently studying in a college or university are required to provide certification of their student status (provided by the college or university). Those who are employed after graduation are required to provide certification of their employment status (provided by their employer). Certificates/certifications written in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English Version.
（4）Study or research plan in English or Chinese (800 words or above).
（5）Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English.
（6）Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(please only hand in a photocopy and keep the original version with you). This form is released by China's quarantine authority. The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
（7）A CD of your own works (only required for arts students);
Applicants for music studies are requested to submit a CD of their own musical works. Applicants for the fine arts programs must submit a CD of their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
（8）The copy of valid HSK Certificate (if available).
Notes: Please bind all the required materials on top left in the listed order（1）to（8）. THREE sets of bound materials should be submitted. YNU will not return anysubmitted materials regardless the final admission condition.
IV. Admission and Notification
1. After assessment by experts from Yunnan University, the documents of qualified applicants will be delivered to the Education Department of Yunnan Province and National CSC, it is a merit-based enrollment.
2. YNU will mail the offer letters, Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201 Form), and Registration Guide to scholarship recipient at the beginning of July.
3. Each applicant could only receive one scholarship supported by the CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.If an applicant is recruited by more than one university, National CSC will reserve only one university's scholarship qualification for this applicant.
4. Scholarship recipients shall not change their host university, field of study, or duration of study unless they give up the grant.
5. Scholarship will not be reserved if its recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
V. Application Deadline
The hard-copy application material packages must be received by the Office of International Programs, School of International Education, Yunnan University, before March 15th, 2020. Late delivery and/or incomplete information may result in failure in receiving the award.
VI. Contact Information
Contacts: Ms. Zhao, Ms. Guo
Address: Office of Public Relations, School of International Education, Yunnan University: Room 323, Nanxue Building, Donglu Campus of Yunnan University, No.2 North Cuihu Road, Kunming, Yunnan, P.R.China.
Zip code: 650091.